Greater Manchester Nightline is a confidential listening and information service run for students by students. We offer anonymous, non judgemental and non-directive support for all callers, regardless of the situation. You can talk about anything you like. As well as the listening service, Nightline can also provide information, such as contact numbers for a wide range of places. Just give Nightline a ring and ask – it’s as easy as that!
We offer our listening service over the phone, instant messaging and email. The details are as follows:
- See the Contact Us page for details of how to get our phone number
- Open 8pm-8am during University of Manchester term time
- Open 8pm-8am during University of Manchester term time.
- When it’s open, the link will appear in the sidebar
- Unfortunately, Nightmail is currently down due to spam issues that we are working on resolving.
- If you need to talk to us, our IM and phone services are open from 8pm till 8am every night during term time
We provide this service to students across Greater Manchester including: The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University, The University of Salford, The University of Law, The University of Bolton, and The Royal Northern College of Music.